Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Integration Lead
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid (3 days in the office and 2 days remote)
Job ID number: C1327
Brief Description on Duties:
- Works in partnership with clients, advising them on information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems, work to improve structure and efficiency of an organization’s I&IT systems.
- The I&IT Consultant may be used to provide strategic guidance to organizations with regard to Information Management & IT technology, IT infrastructures and the enablement of major business processes through enhancements to IT.
- Provides subject matter expertise in their field and highly expert technical assistance.
- Acts as the technical advisor/expert on all aspects of a specific deliverable
- Provide the quality assurance/quality control of specific deliverables
- Anticipates and resolves problems to ensure that the deliverables are completed within budget, to the highest quality, meeting or exceeding expectations
- Develops processes and procedures for implementing deliverables
- Prepares reports and presentations including options, recommendations, implementation plans, etc.
- Works with clients to define the scope of a project and to determine requirements
- Defines software, hardware and network requirements
- Analyzes I&IT requirements giving independent and objective advice on the use of I&IT
- Designs, tests, installs and monitors new systems and develops solutions and implementation of new systems
- Familiar with change-management principles and methodology
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Experience and SkillSet Requirements will be weighted to 70%
|Technical Experience and skills||10+ years experience in leading technical integration projects including:
|Communication and Advisory Skills||
- Leadership experience with a team of IT professionals presenting findings and decks to the senior executive steer committees.
- Integration of Azure and AWS cloud solutions, on-prem solutions and SaaS solutions
- Designing and developing web-based applications, web services and microservices
- Designing and developing real-time interfaces and data processing
- Designing and developing complex applications utilizing relational and multi-dimensional databases, including experience working with Oracle and SAP technologies.
- ETL scripting and system integration at the data level
- Understanding of data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) concepts and processes in an SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) environment
- Creating data models, information architecture/design
- Documenting and organizing information related to data structures, relationships, definitions and processes.
|Job Category||Integration Lead|