Posted 1 year ago
We’re looking for an Integration Engineer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Integration Engineer
Term: Full-time – 37.5 hours
Location: Remote for now
Job ID number: C1018
Brief description of duties:
- The candidate will be primarily working on business-focused integrations, working with the Engineering Manager for Data
- Develop and deploy data integration solutions using modern DevOps practices and security standards.
- Work on building data ingestion pipelines to ingest data from APIs, Databases, Web Services, Files, and Streams.
- Support and maintain all existing integrations.
- Utilize programming language skills to code the required data transformations.
- Provide internal consulting on data integration and migration strategies, as well as a middleware solution
- Establish standards and maintain a department-wide body of knowledge on Integration engineering.
- Participates in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives.
- Partner with other teams like infrastructure and CRM management teams to define technical strategy, and efficient integration within existing
- Need to have Informatica Cloud (rather than on-prem), specifically Application (CAI) and Data (CDI) Integration
- Experience using source control technology such as GitHub
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML technologies, SOA, and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Needs to know various integration technologies- ESB, Rest, Soap
- Experience with real-time and batch integration
- Needs to be self-sufficient
Nice to haves:
- Good communication skills—will not be in front of the business, but needs to be able to communicate clearly
- Kafka would be an asset
- TIBCO Business Works 6 or similar would be an asset
|Job Category||Informatica Developer|