Posted 4 months ago
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Term: 6-month Contract
Location: Remote – Very rare chance they would travel to Boston or Pittsburg for a conference but should have VISA and ability to travel just in case.
Job ID number: C1247
Brief description of duties:
- Generalist role to help alleviate his two fulltime guys. Very cross-functional consultant needed.
- Guy started a year and half ago and inherited a mess. They’ve made progress but 10 years of neglect there are a lot of issues to be resolved. Trying to get his head around them all. Off the top and not limited to:
- Authentication of Wifi WPA k2 devices (enter software), demark emails. Build connectors in MS, ACL, and network issues. Citrix rollouts
- Working with their MSP in Montreal (company called Syntax) which hosts their environment. 90’ VM’s. Mostly windows and different app support pieces
- JDEdwards AS400 ERP implementation. Support
- Magento ecommerce platform up in AWS. Upgrade ongoing. Support, cleanup whitelist and load balances.
- PHP upgrade. Relevant support.
- Upgrade of middleware system which handles API called for Salesforce
- Support open tickets for the client
- Roll-out prism solution, remediate findings, VPN issues with Azure
- Roll-out new SIM and NDR to manage security monitor
- Firewalls – preferably experience with Palo Alto and Panorama
- Strong Networking skills, preferably experience with Cisco IOS and Meraki solution
- Strong experience in O365 Domain Administration, email, Mimecast, DLP
- Experience in cloud platforms – AWS and Azure
- Strong skills with security platforms such as SIEM, MDR, TLS certificates
- Strong troubleshooting skills in all areas of IT including Applications
Nice to haves:
- Good communications skills
- Experience working for pharma or consumer packaged goods companies
|Job Category||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Palo Alto and Panorama||4+|
|Cisco IOS and Meraki solution||4+|
|AWS and Azure||4+|