Infrastructure Cloud Architect
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Cloud Architect! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Infrastructure Cloud Architect
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1329
Brief description of duties:
The Infrastructure (Cloud) Architect Provider will provide direction and have the ability to implement Infrastructure as Code practices. The Service provider will have strong knowledge and experience with the implementation of delivery pipelines with a strong knowledge of securing cloud infrastructure.
The Integration platform is looking to augment the skill set by having a service provider dedicated to working with EDC Infrastructure teams to enable IaC standards and practices.
- Minimum of 8 years’ technical expertise including 2+ years of hands-on work experience in architecting Azure cloud platform
- 3+ years of building and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Establishing base level cloud services (networking, DDID, Logging, Monitoring)
- Establishing continuous pipelines for IAAS and PAAS workloads.
- Establishing Infrastructure as Code best practices for integration Azure artifacts
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based artifacts in Azure using IaC
- Knowledge of PowerShell and Terraform
- Implemented Infrastructure as a Code delivery pipelines
- Understanding of networking, DNS, VPN, VNET, and NSG
- Experience building Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and multi-tasking
- Strong interpersonal, technical leadership and influencing skills are essential
Nice to haves:
- Work in Agile teams and in a DevSecOps environment
- Knowledge of security tooling and code scanning applications
|Building and maintain CI/CD pipelines||3+|
|Work in Agile teams and in a DevSecOps environment||Nice to have|