We’re looking for an Informatica Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Informatica Developer
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1325
Brief description of duties:
The client is starting a technical migration of all the client’s products written in AB Initio, to the technologies in the Informatica suite of products, which have been recently acquired by the client as the next generation of technologies to be used in the development of system solutions.
- Profound knowledge and experience in developing Informatica BDM and Java or Python transformations in a Cloud environment
- Proven ability to effectively manage deliverables on time and first time right
- Ability to handle a heavy workload
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills with logical and good attitude team player with strong oral and interpersonal skills.
Nice to haves:
- Convert existing Ab Initio graphs into Informatica BDM / DEI mappings, utilizing Java or Python transformations if required, on an AWS (EMR) Spark cluster
- Test the new transformations thoroughly to ensure the results are exactly the same as before the migration to Informatica/Java/Python
- Create scripts/workflows to execute the new transformations properly in a Production environment ready for ongoing data releases
- Provide technical direction to the team regarding Informatica BDM / DEI best practices that will help the team deliver on time and high-quality deliverables
- Create documentation for the new application environment, technical design, and ETL mappings
|Job Category||Informatica Developer|
|Developing Informatica BDM and Java or Python transformations in a Cloud environment||7+|