We are looking for a Helpdesk / Technical Support! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Helpdesk / Technical Support
Term: Contract – 12 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1397
Brief Description on Duties:
The main function of a technical help desk specialist is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical help desk specialist is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work hybrid where they are only asked out come in 2x a month. Team provides wide range of support and opportunity for growth.
Typical Day in Role:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower – high complexity level
- Troubleshooting customer concerns over inbound phone calls
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- 2 Fluent English/Spanish- Mandatory (no exceptions, bilingual and fluency in both required) –
- 1-2 Years Customer Service Experience
- 1-3 years of browser troubleshooting practices
- Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software.
Nice to Have
- Previous Help Desk or Contact Center experience
- Technical Help Desk Experience
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills,
- Problem solving skills,
- Customer service
- Empathy, finesse and interpersonal skills.
- High ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- College/University in related field preferred but not required