We are looking for a Fullstack Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Fullstack Developer
Location: Toronto or Montreal – Remote
Job ID number: C1284
Brief Description of Duties:
The Senior Software Developer acts as a senior resource in all phases of participant benefits portal software applications, and relays software project goals and functional user requirements to the development team. He/she provides technical support and troubleshooting to internal clients and external users and assists in the development and training of junior staff members. He/she will be doing new development on our new web portals.
- Design, code, test and debug new and existing software applications using Microsoft.Net technologies and relational database languages. Serve as a technical expert on the team, working on complex projects with less specificity and direction.
- Provide product architecture, develop project plans/scope and track progress; give project direction to development team staff while reviewing team member’s work.
- Develop cost and time estimates associated with project and make decisions or escalate problems to appropriate resource if project is off timeline.
- Provide technical direction to development team by researching and suggesting new technology offerings to team. Propose technology to development manager based on business requirements given for the project.
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients on existing problems escalated from call support center. Provides Tier III support through help desk (Tier I) on most complex, urgent and technically challenging issues not resolved by junior software developers. Monitors trends and results from technical support.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, MS preferred
- 10+ years of application architecture and development experience
- Demonstrated experience in Visual Studio, .NET, ASP.NET, C#
- Experience with Angular required
- Experience in SQL Server preferred
- Experience developing multi-tier Internet/Intranet applications (preferably in cross-browser environments
- Experience working on new development
- Demonstrated analytic and design capabilities
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Working knowledge of database design
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience with Agile SCRUM preferred
- Experience with Material library preferred