We are looking for a Fullstack Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Fullstack Developer
Term: 12-month – 37.5 hours
Location: Winnipeg, Toronto, London or Regine – Hybrid, expected to come into a Head Office location 1 day/week
Job ID number: C1221
Brief description of duties:
The Senior Software Developer will participate in all aspects of software development and maintenance within the Individual Customer business unit.
The Senior Software Developer Contractor will work on the Individual Customer End User Computing Application Support team. This team supports legacy applications built internally using End User Computing platforms (such as Microsoft Access), but also does software development of modern Web-based applications using technologies such as .NET Core, ReactJS, SQL Server and Entity Framework Code First.
Software Developers are responsible for the design, implementation, and support of software solutions. This role involves the following activities:
- Participate as a member of our Agile Scrum team with other Developers, Technical Lead, and Product Owner
- Support and troubleshoot issues with existing legacy applications built with End User Computing Platforms
- Develop and support new Web-based applications
- Creating and updating support documentation as required
- Degree/diploma in related discipline (computer science) or similar technical field of training and equivalent experience.
- Object-oriented development experience with Web-based applications.
- Extensive experience with .NET Core, Reactjs, SQL Server, and MaterialUI
- Entity Framework Code-First
- Software design methodologies and documentation tools.
- Software requirements analysis and design principles.
- An Agile Scrum-based team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, plan and organize work.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally in person or remotely.
- Ability to take initiative and pay attention to detail.
|Job Category||Fullstack Developer|