Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Full-Stack Developer
Term: Contract – 6 months with extension
Location: Hybrid from Toronto – 3 days a week
Job ID number: C1312
Brief Description on Duties:
This Senior Consultant/Developer will operate (run processes), maintain (small code changes) and develop changes (medium to major changes, including Java upgrade and JS framework/libraries upgrade) to the portfolio of products. In addition, test, prepare deployment packages, deploy code/script changes, support user tests and inquires and perform or follow up on application administration tasks required for the products maintenance.
In summary, the main services/deliverables shall include:
- Understand systems and Business requirements for Pharma tool.
- Architect, design and develop solution for Pharma tool.
- Develop test cases and execute unit, module and system integration test plans and conduct comprehensive testing of information systems according to our quality assurance standards and processes.
- Perform deployment to test environments and support QA team (as applicable) and users testing.
- Support users inquiries
- Communicate well with Business users, Project Manager as well as other groups to ensure all tasks required for the products maintenance are covered.
- Perform promotion and implementation of applications utilizing ITSPD Change Management Protocols
- Create or modify documentation related to the changes in the products technical design and others as advised by internal IT team.
. The successful proponent must have:
- Profound knowledge and experience developing in:
- Drupal 9+ (custom module development, experience integrating with 3rd party APIs)
- Highcharts and/or D3
- SOAP based Web services (JAXB, JAXWS)
- REST API
- Knowledge of Java / Spring / MVC is an asset
- Understanding development for different platforms (Mobile devices, desktop)
- Understanding of internationalization and localization requirements
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables on time and first time right
- Ability to handle heavy workload
- Willingness to work on what is required for the products maintenance, being it operations, development or other tasks
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills with logical and good attitude team player with strong oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate to different audience, being Business users, project manager or managers as well as technical peers
- Excellent collaboration with others in the teams and in other groups
|Job Category||Fullstack Developer|