We are looking for a Frontend Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Frontend Engineer
Term: 12-month contract
Job ID number: C1170
Brief description of duties:
- Software Development: This is a hands-on software development position to design high-level and low-level components, write high-quality software that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Process & Operations: Builds, maintains, and extends our DevOps toolset to ensure ongoing improvements to team productivity and product scalability; lead one or two teams to design, plan, deliver and operate high-quality software
- Leadership: Mentor and develop the team on technical concepts; ensures a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or directly related discipline
- 8+ years of hands-on industry experience as a software engineer
- Experience providing leadership and mentorship to more junior engineers in the teams
- Lead architecture and design discussions to come up with the most effective technical solution
- Quick learner with the ability to understand complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems
- Have the ability to influence within and outside the team. You actively participate and influence in open/inner-sourcing initiatives and/or software communities.
- Have successfully built, deployed, and supported an enterprise-scale web application in the edge and/or in a multi-instance cloud.
- Experience in creating mock servers and working with end to end testing frameworks (e.g: cypress, webdriverio)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 & SCSS, RxJS, NgRx
- Coding using JS design patterns
Nice to haves:
- NX, Angular Material, ngx-bootstrap, Spectator, ThreeJS (WebGL)
- Hands-on software development experience in backend (e.g Java, Python or NodeJs).
- Secure infrastructure as code provisioning experience or knowledge (AWS related preferred)
- Experience with Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but familiarity with data standards and workflows is a plus (e.g. HL7, IHE)
|Job Category||Front-end Developer|
|Hands-on industry experience as a software engineer||8+|