We’re looking for a Front-End Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Front-End Developer
Term: 12 months + extension
Location: Remote, for now/ Toronto
Job ID number: C1233
Brief description of duties:
- As a part of a development team, interface with system designers, business system analysts, application analysts, and testing specialists to develop high-quality solutions.
- Participate in the development, Unit testing, support through QA, implementation, and take accountability for deliverables.
- Participate in various review processes – i.e. Business Requirements, Test plans, Design reviews, etc. to gain an understanding of the application and provide input into the deliverables.
- Contribute to projects from initiation through planning, requirements, construction to implementation and post-implementation reviews.
- Suggest improvements to existing code to make a better UI experience for our internal and external clients.
- Proficiency with React.js.
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines, accessibility tools, and assistive technologies.
- HTML, CSS (SASS).
|Job Category||Front-end Developer|
|Web accessibility guidelines, accessibility tools, and assistive technologies||Must have|
|HTML, CSS (SASS)||Must have|