We’re looking for a Front End Developer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Front End Developer
Location: Remote for now – Mississauga
Job ID number: C1338
Brief description of duties:
The Early Clinical Development Informatics (ECDi) AI team is seeking a UI, UX, and Front-end Developer.
- Work closely with algorithm scientists in developing web-based tools for medical applications.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups.
- ms, implementation plans for enhancements, defect fixes
- Experience as a front-end developer.
- Experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency in using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
|Job Category||Front-end Developer|
|Git version control||3+|