We are looking for a Front-End Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Front-End Developer
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours
Job ID number: C1040
Brief description of duties:
The frontend developer is responsible for joining a product team and contributing to the software design, software development, and overall product lifecycle for a product that our users love. The engineering process is highly collaborative.
Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions
Documents, reviews and ensures that all quality and change control standards are met. Writes custom code or scripts to automate infrastructure, monitoring services, and test cases. Writes custom code or scripts to do destructive testing to ensure adequate resiliency in production.
- Mastery of an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java)
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in developing large enterprise-scale systems using modern web application frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Spring MVC, Node.js, and cloud technologies
- Experience in Agile/Lean development environments
- Mastery of writing SQL queries against a relational database
Nice to haves:
- Experience with common business processes used in the retail industry
- Experience using monorepos and building web-components and/or micro-frontends
- Experience in frontend build systems such as Webpack
- Experience using browser-driven end-to-end testing using a tool like Selenium or Cypress
- Experience developing highly engaging front-end software solutions
|Job Category||Front-end Developer|