We are looking for a ETL Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: ETL Developer
Term: 12 months (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 1-2 weeks on-site
Job ID number: C1193
Brief Description of Duties:
The main function of a Developer (Other Specialty) is to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements. Job Responsibilities: Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications. Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts. Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution. Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area. Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment. Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Must to Haves:
- Datastage ETL Developer with Salesforce Data Migration experience
Key Job Requirements:
- Strong ETL experience with Datastage ETL tool 8+ years
- Data migration experience into Salesforce/nCino
- Data migration delivery from the project initiation till closure (full cycle)
- Agile delivery experience
|Job Category||ETL Developer|