We’re looking for an Enterprise Architect! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Full
Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1388
Brief description of duties:
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the enterprise architecture design, including its applications, information, and technical architecture process. This includes the design and implementation of business models and the application services within the overall computing infrastructure and capturing the requirements for these services in order to identify the techniques and technologies required.
- Strong communication skills
- TOGAF and/or enterprise architecture frameworks within an organization
- Experience in service-oriented architectures including ESB, WS-* standards, SAML, service registries, SOAP, XML, web services, BPEL
- Working knowledge of mainframe systems
- Knowledge/experience with Wintel Servers, HP/UNIX Servers, Mainframe (OS/390, Z/OS), Virtualization Technology (VMware)
Nice to haves:
- Microfocus COBOL
|TOGAF and/or enterprise architecture frameworks within an organization||7+|
|Mainframe systems||Hands On|