We are looking for a Digital Product Designer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Digital Product Designer
Term: 6 months (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid (3 days on-site)
Job ID number: C1229
Brief Description of Duties:
- Collaborate closely within a cross-functional squad of designers, a product owner, and developers
- Work with a team to deliver exceptional features for our clients and advisors – they will see features through from discovery to release
- Partner with other designers and our product & technology peers to apply systematic thinking in their designs
We’re looking for a user experience designer with a product mindset. Collaborative, humble, open, critical thinkers, curious, data-driven.
- Collaborative: The ability and openness to collaborate with designers as well as our partners in product and technology.
- Thrives in Agile environments: We work in an Agile framework where speed and efficiency are key to our success.
- Product mindset: Keen understanding of our product goals and technology constraints when making design decisions
- Integrative thinker: focuses on of how their work impacts other features and our products as a whole and looks for opportunities for scale
Must Have Skills:
- Strong communication, collaboration and influence skills
- Has a Product Mindset (ie. Considers how business objectives are met through their design decisions)
- Has worked in an Agile setting and a proven track record of working closely with product owners and developers
- Comfortable ‘working in the abstract’ before moving into screen designs; ie. Deep experience in ux architecture concepts like establishing frameworks, creating flow diagrams, and defining interaction models.
- Proficient in Figma
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience using data/analytics to make and iterate on design decisions
- Understands front-end development and its constraints
- Experience building platforms or reusable components
Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to collaborate with other designers and cross-functional team members, ability to manage stakeholders and build relationships. Experience in facilitating workshops is a nice to have.
|Job Category||Digital Product Deisgn|