We are looking for a DevOps Engineer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote – 8 hours
Job ID number: C1126
Brief description of duties:
We are driving a transformation in the insurance industry, one that leverages our cooperative values and builds a digital enterprise that stands out in an increasingly crowded digital world. Our Digital & Advisor Technology team uses the same state-of-the-art technology, development practices and processes as leaders in the market and looking for a DevOps Engineer/Developer preferably with salesforce development or deployment experience. This consultant is responsible for implementing scalable solutions including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end-to-end release process for Salesforce.
- Expert level of DevOps knowledge practices particularly Salesforce deployments.
- Experience working the Copado DevOps Platform is a must.
- Knowledge with Workflow automation.
- Previous Salesforce development experience (nice to have).
- Staging of code/builds to Salesforce cloud environment and to other cloud like IBM.
- Experience with SDFX CLI (salesforce DX command line interface) Commands, SDFx PLugin’s.
- Experience with Jenkins, AWS and Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Helm Chart – nice to have.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, JSON, and SOAP XML.
- Must have container technology experience such as Docker and version control systems like BitBucket and GitLab…
- Proficient with one or more scripting language Bash, Python or PowerShell etc…
- Environment Management Tools.
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication.
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce certified DevOps engineer or developer are preferred.
|Job Category||DevOps Engineer|
|Copado and salesforce||Asset|