We are looking for a Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Delivery Manager
Location: Remote until they adopt their return to work plan
Job ID number: C1082
Brief description of duties:
- The Project Manager ensures delivery of one or more complex projects within the CCAU Digital Banking, that involve multiple teams working on deliverables contributing to an overarching project objective. The project Manager reports status and ensures alignment between many stakeholders across multiple areas of the bank and manage all aspects of the budget, schedule, risks, issues, reporting and governance of projects, including the identification, and escalation of risks and issues Administrative: ensure the completion of required forms and processes for Bank-wide release management, including the OR/NIRA process.
- Escalate risks and issues that cannot be solved with the project team.
- Engage stakeholders (e.g. risk, legal, audit) as needed for consultation and counsel throughout the course of the project
- Ensure risks are mitigated and that teams are unblocked and can effectively complete their work.
- Report project status to multiple stakeholder groups, including: CCAU Digital Banking, business lines and executive SteerCo, as required.
- Ensure all teams are aligned and that the dependencies between teams are tracked and managed.
- Track and manage project risks, issues, action items and key decisions across the project.
- Integrate inputs from many stakeholders to establish and manage a consolidated scope, schedule and budget for the project.
- Build and maintain solid, professional working relationships with peers within the project team and business lines. Leverage these relationships to identify issues, make recommendations and initiation resolution.
- Responsible for assembling and implementing project plans.
- Responsible for the execution of day-to-day project and task oriented work efforts and meeting project expectations for established time, cost and specification definitions.
- Experience in managing and delivering complex software projects in larger organizations.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Agile methodology while delivering IT projects. Ideally has
- Expert knowledge and understanding of project management practices, disciplines, tools, and methodologies. Ideally has Project Management Professional certification (PMI PMP).
- Strong budget management and forecasting experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills to rapidly assess problem situations.
- Demonstrates creativity and adaptability when identifying solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate on a broad spectrum (from deep technical discussions to high level executive vision)
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and relationships management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives
- Demonstrates proactivity and accountability.
Nice to haves:
- Spanish speaking, while NOT a hard requirement is a HUGE asset.
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders overseeing delivery of multiple complex projects.
- They want to replicated Ana Maria Santos (attached). It’s a delivery and oversight role. No direct reports.
|Job Category||Delivery Manager|
|Managing and delivering complex software projects in larger organizations||7+|