We are looking for a DataStage Developer! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: DataStage Developer
Term: 12-month – 37.5 hours
Job ID number: C1279
Brief description of duties:
The resource designs, develops, and maintains data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet the enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs. The resource also provides support to the organization’s business requirements in the application and consumption of information from the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) or from other source systems. The resource works with architects and business partners to fashion out the technical vision for applications in the Data Warehouse. The resource ensures the functionality, security, availability and accuracy of the information within the Data Warehouse environment.
- Designs, maintains, and provides support for data warehouse systems and related data marts;
- Translates business requirements into viable technical solutions;
- Participates in the testing of developed technical solutions;
- Helps in the design, development, testing and implementation of reports and OLAP cubes;
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of complex Data Warehouse issues;
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process, systems, and other efficiency improvements;
- Works effectively in the team and contributes to team effectiveness through personal style;
- Design data integration/ETL jobs using DataStage and its foundation tools in a SQL Server and Windows environment.
- 5-7 years’ experience with IBMs ETL tool, IBM InfoSphere DataStage;
- Experience with SQLServer & Data warehouse
- Logical and physical data modeling;
- Minimum of eight years of related experience and knowledge;
- Relational data base concepts and design;
- Demonstrated application of technical problem solving and analytical tools and techniques;
- Technical design skills
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into technical solutions;
- Technical testing techniques and tools;
- Requirements analysis;
- Proficient technical writing skills;
- Experience with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Technologies (Report Studio, Framework Manager, Transformer and Query Studio).
Nice to haves:
- Bilingualism in both official languages (English and French).
|Job Category||Datastage Developer|
|IBMs ETL tool, IBM InfoSphere DataStage||5-7|
|SQLServer & Data warehouse||5-7|