Data Conversion Specialist
We are looking for a Data Conversion Specialist! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Data Conversion Specialist
Term: 6-month contract
Location: Toronto – Hybrid 2 times a week on-site.
Job ID number: C1088
Brief description of duties:
The data conversion specialist converts data from one type to another and ensures the resulting data is formatted properly; this process includes data mapping, interfaces between databases, mock and actual conversions. This role produces, modifies, and maintains all required documentation for the data conversion process.
The data conversion specialist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing and determining the conversion requirements and specifications.
- Working with various teams to understand the data conversion requirements.
- Completing mapping, interfaces, mock conversion work, enhancements, actual conversion; designing, developing, and executing tests to confirm the success of the data conversion process.
- Integrating data conversion processes with Application Programming Interface (“API”) and/or services.
- Assisting with issue resolution and training; and,
- Providing advice on data standardization techniques, producing, modifying, and maintaining required documentation.
- Coordinate, Facilitate and Manage assigned tasks/initiatives across IT departments
- MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Oracle Databases
- .NET, C#
- Active Directory: Experience with Active Directory and AD (Active Directory) user and group management.
Nice to haves:
- One Identity Active Roles
- SAP connectors
- Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with data security and privacy regulations in the industry
- Familiarity with SAP connectors for data integration and migration
- Proficiency in data modeling and database design.
- Knowledge of different data storage formats and data transfer protocols.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud computing platforms, and the associated data migration tools and services.
- Experience with data visualization tools and techniques.
- Understanding of data security and privacy regulations and compliance standards.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C#.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies.
- Experience with data quality and data profiling tools.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and statistical methods.
|MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)||4+|