We’re looking for a Data Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Data Analyst
Term: 6 months + extension
Location: Remote, for now/ Toronto
Job ID number: C1236
Brief description of duties:
- Analyst, Collections & Recoveries contributes to the overall success of the Collections vertical by building an in-house solution to manage the Recoveries life-cycle. Key deliverables include building systemic solutions for Recovery related processes while integrating collections systems in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures, and delivery of regularly scheduled processes to facilitate flawless execution at 3rd party agencies while managing the client’s operations.
- Support the delivery of Collection Systems and technology projects that contribute to the delivery and execution of the in-house Recovery process to deliver on objectives.
- Act as a direct liaison and represent the Collection System to its partners within Technology and Operations.
- Develop insight into data to develop Industry-standard Collections Reporting.
- Front-end with 3rd Party Collections agencies to ensure they deploy best-in-class processes to deliver Recovery objectives.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes within the technical and functional design of the existing Collection System.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Champion a customer-focused & compliant culture while delivering results.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- You will be working with the Collections/Fraud Teams to develop a Database for Collections.
- Building Performance reports for Collections/Fraud Team.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability coupled with the ability to drive business partners to deliver results
- Related work experience in Financial Services within Risk Operations or a Collections vertical, managing account life-cycle using automated techniques & building performance Reporting
- Experience in Data Analysis, Database Management Tools & Programming languages knowledge to derive business & system insights
- Working knowledge of consumer credit lifecycle and Collections
- Strong knowledge of MS applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Projects, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- Relevant work experience : 3-5 years, preferably Banking/credit cards
- SQL queries
- Knowledge of SAS
- Strong Excel
|Job Category||Data analyst|
|SQL queries||Must have|
|Strong Excel||Must have|