We are looking for a Data Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Data Analyst
Term: 6 months (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1216
Brief Description of Duties:
- Develop a strong partnership with retail risk teams across all countries, to manage communication and interaction within GRM and the Data Office and Local Risk teams.
- Communicate risks, successes, challenges, concerns, opportunities to Portfolio Oversight Reporting Management Director and Senior Manager. Provide forward looking analysis and prescriptive recommendations for all retail and small business portfolios.
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including senior leaders in the countries to support the achievement of project deliverables and overall objectives and key areas such as risk technology and analytics.
- The incumbent will be required to develop programs that will support the transition of and improve on reporting processes in the credit lifecycle infrastructure.
- Validation of project data and aligning it with existing reporting to identify discrepancies for resolution.
- Development of standardized queries for consumption in reporting.
- Data Analyst experience with working knowledge of Risk Management, Collection Recovery and Customer Life Cycle
- Experience managing large structured and unstructured datasets across multiple data sources
- Expert Data Mining, Analysis, Validation, Consolidation, and Reporting experience
- BI Reporting Tools and development of interactive dashboards experience (PowerBI Preferred)
- Previous experience with Excel, SAS, and Microsoft SQL
- Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services (exposure to risk management is preferred)
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset
- Experience with the full credit lifecycle
- Experience with Project Management in an agile environment
- SQL Database Management experience
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
- Highly analytical and results-oriented with an exceptional understanding of Data validations and ability to reconcile extremely large datasets.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
|Job Category||Data analyst|