We are looking for a Data Analytics! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Data Analytics
Term: 14-month – 37.25 hours
Location: Ottawa and Toronto – Candidate will be in office 1 day/week, at home 4 days/week. If remote, Candidate will work at home 5 days/week. Interviews will be held remotely.
Job ID number: C1002
Brief description of duties:
The client’s Analytical Techniques and Tools department leads the migration project and requires the services of a technical mentor for Data Science and Analytics who will lead technical and methodological support to analytical teams across the organization in developing products using Python and/or R language and foster collaboration and knowledge exchange.
- Provides leadership and expertise on the technical and methodological direction of products and services to support overall business strategy.
- Coaches and mentors staff in analytical techniques and R or Python programming skills.
- Works closely with analytical teams to develop and transition products using Python and/or R programming languages.
- Provides consultation and guidance on creating top-quality clean code and participates in peer-to-peer code review.
- Prepares documentation, reports, and presentations related to projects and activities.
- Shares knowledge and expertise across the organization; Provides learning opportunities and knowledge sharing to staff related to advanced analytics, machine learning methods and data visualization.
- Meets timelines and milestones by monitoring deliverables. Accurately identifies resource requirements and potential risks.
- Evaluates all products and services to ensure that they are completed in compliance with Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures, including the ethical use of data.
|Job Category||Data analyst|
|Jupyter Notebooks (IDE)||4+|