We’re looking for a Data Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1358
Brief description of duties:
The Data Analyst will play an active role on the team by collaboratively assessing, analyzing and documenting risk data elements requirements for retail credit reporting and risk data aggregation and regulatory reporting requirements. You will take part in strategic and comprehensive Enterprise Risk Data integration projects. You will implement solutions in accordance with regulatory and financial reporting expectations, retail risk data reporting requirements, and data governances’ practices. While evolving project deliverables using agile project management methodologies. As well as ensuring data integration controls and data quality standards are in place in your designs.
- Financial Risk data management experience (data management, business system integrations, data operations, and risk management), over 5+ years.
- You are comfortable data profiling and manipulating datasets with advance SQL/Hive SQL functions as well as tools and techniques, Big Data, HDFS/Hadoop, python, bash shell, universal database querying tools
- You are familiar with self-joins, window functions, recursion, user define functions, structs, writing efficient loops and scripts, and have a love to automate
- Reviewing over 4 thousand customer credit files and populating data elements Update files and fields
Nice to haves:
- Global Risk management credit projects at the banks
|Job Category||Data analyst|
|Financial Risk data management||5+|
|Data profiling and manipulating||5+|