We are looking for a Cyber Project Manager! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Cyber Project Manager
Location: Toronto – Flexible
Job ID number: C1128
Brief description of duties:
- Manages and executes project set-up activities.
- Provides project administration (Issues log, change requests, decision log).
- Maintains records for project plans, document management, change and problem tracking. Maintains and reports project status of actions, issues, risks.
- Manages projects of a medium to high priority.
- Responsible for meeting budget and time goals.
- Defines and develops project management best practices, processes, and policy to ensure alignment with corporate strategy and goals.
- Partners with multi-departmental leadership and other stakeholders to locate opportunities and develop and prioritize projects according to relevant criteria.
- Directs corrective actions in any area where performance falls below objectives.
- Arranges for the assignment of responsibility to other supporting facilities, business areas, functions and monitors their performance.
- Supervises activities of high sized multi-disciplinary team.
- Extensive Cyber experience and knowledge
- PM experience – Planning/Forecasting, Negotiating/Problem Solving, Time Management, Cost Management.
- Small project planning experience.
- Execution and ability to navigate a business environment with many stakeholders.
- Strong influence skills would be an asset
- Organizational change management experience is preferred
Nice to haves:
- Experience in investment industry, highly preferred
|Job Category||Project Manager|