We are looking for a Content Creator! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Content Creator
Term: Contract – 9-10 months contract
Location: Hybrid – 2 days per week in office
Job ID number: C1385
- Brainstorming original ideas for social media campaigns that promote Bell Canada’s
products, services, and corporate initiatives, and help build brand love (we have team
huddles every morning!). This includes our iconic sponsorships like Raptors, Habs, Formula
1, Toronto Ultra, Canada’s biggest music festivals and so much more!
- Creating OG and platform-specific content that align with Bell’s strong brand guidelines.
We’re talking posts, stories, reels, videos, graphics, and contests and more for Facebook, X,
Instagram, TikTok, Threads, LinkedIn etc.
- Crafting relatable copy that’ll resonate with and spark meaningful interactions with our
followers and audiences.
- Telling stories with visuals that you’re proud to show your friends! Your visual storytelling
techniques will keep our audiences captivated.
- Being a trendsetter! Stay ahead of the curve on social media trends, platform updates, and
industry best practices. We’ll rely on you to keep us in the know of what’s happening on the
feeds – and how we can tap in.
- Scheduling and prioritizing! Collaborate with our social media team to plan and schedule
content calendars, ensuring our followers see us daily as they scroll. To excel in this role, it’s
important that you possesses excellent communication skills and an understanding of
creative and content creation workflows.
Some more requirements of our ideal candidate:
- Proven Experience: We’re all about creativity! Share your portfolio showcasing your best
work as a social media content creator so we can get to know what makes you, you!
- Social Media Savvy: You know your way around different social media platforms like you do
your favourite store. Engagements, hashtags, trends and the ever-changing platform
technicalities – you got it all!
- Creativity & Innovation: Your passion for storytelling and design knows no bounds and your
content is consistently strong. You’re not afraid to try new things in a test and learn
- Copywriting Skills: You have the unique ability to connect with audiences through your
exceptional writing skills. Adaptability is your secret superpower, as you’ll switch tones and
styles depending on the target audience and portfolio.
- Tech Savvy: You’ll be a pro at using social media management tools, graphic design
software, and video editing.
- Visual Guru: You shine bright with your skills in photography, videography, and editing.
Whether it’s a professional camera or a phone, you are comfortable and confident capturing
- Brand Experience: Your understanding of branding principles will ensure that your content
aligns perfectly with Bell’s messaging and identity.
- Time Management: Remember us saying; “no two days are ever the same!” If the idea of
juggling multiple projects at once and shifting gears in real-time is the opposite of
overwhelming for you, keep reading on! We’re looking for someone who can stay calm under
pressure and thrives in the fast-pace.
- Team Player: Collaboration is everything! We’re looking for someone who thrives working
closely with others, and embraces feedback to make the content even better.
- Camera ready: Experience being both on and off camera is a bonus.
- Parlez-vous français? Speaking French is a huge plus