We are looking for a Compliance Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Compliance Analyst
Term: 12 months contract with extension
Location: Hybrid from Toronto – 2 days/week
Job ID number: C1299
Brief Description of Duties:
Story Behind the Need
Business group: Records and Investigative Analytics within Global Banking and Markets (‘GBM”).
Project: Additional workload to establish recordkeeping oversight program in the US initially, followed by Canada, Asia Pacific and Europe regions.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join one of the top 5 banks in Canada! Opportunity to do project work and is ideal for someone who likes that type of work doing different project tasks week to week instead of typical BAU work.
Typical Day in Role:
- Establish recordkeeping oversight program in the US initially, followed by Canada, Asia Pacific and Europe regions
- Diagnose and remediate Canada, Asia Pacific and Europe records and record keeping potential concerns, and
- Support regulatory, operational and legal investigative analysis, leveraging data analytics tools and concepts.
- Testing records for retention, retrieval, readability
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as Compliance Analyst, Audit or related field
- 1+ years’ demonstrated experience with records management (preferably in a FI)
- 1+ year project management OR/& change management experience
- Experience with python programming &/OR PowerBi
- Data management + data analytics experience
- French &/OR Spanish communication skills.
- FI experience is a plus
- Capital markets experience is a plus
Soft Skills Required:
- Self-starter – think outside the box
- Great communications skills
- Adaptability / resilience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Record management or library sciences education preferred
|Job Category||Compliance Analyst|