We’re looking for a Cloud Security Engineer! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Cloud Security Engineer
Term: 6- month Contract and 40 hours
Location: Remote for now – Mississauga/Brampton
Job ID number: C1375
Brief description of duties:
- Interface with cloud infrastructure delivery and support teams to provide security expertise and guidance.
- Collaborate with security teams (compliance, risk, architecture, and operations) to provide updates and subject matter expertise on all cloud security activities;
- Develop new cloud security use cases to detect advanced threats, actor techniques, anomalous or suspicious activity to identify potential and active risks to systems and data.
- Hands-on keyboard involvement to implement cloud security-related controls and activities, including working with external vendors.
- The focus will include delivery of Cloud compliance tools, however, exposure to all other aspects of cloud security is also expected
- Knowledge and/or hands-on areas:
- Azure Security Center & Azure Sentinel;
- Work on creating KQL queries for alerting;
- Work on leveraging KQL to comb through logs in Sentinel;
- Worked on Conditional policies to implement security controls.
- GCP security command center;
- Understand GKE containers;
- OCI Cloud Guard and exposure to OCI security controls.
- Experience securing infrastructure in public cloud environments (Azure, Google Cloud, and/or Oracle Cloud)
- Cloud applications and services include Azure security center, Sentinel, GCP Security command center, BitQuery, StackDriver, Prisma Cloud (Redlock), Prisma Computer (Twistlock), Demisto XSOAR.
- Knowledgeable in Office365 cloud security solutions (DLP, CASB, access controls, etc.)
- Good understanding of cybersecurity incident response processes, SIEM, and cybersecurity technologies;
- Ability to translate complex requirements and execute;
- Industry certifications such as CISSP or CCSP
|Securing infrastructure in public cloud environments (Azure, Google Cloud, and/or Oracle Cloud)||5+|
|Cloud Security Engineer||7-8|