We’re looking for a Claims Processing Coordinator! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Claims Processing Coordinator
Location: Ottawa – On-site
Job ID number: C1279
Brief description of duties:
Claims Processing Coordinators are responsible for the processing/verification of claims for our client. Claims will be from receipt through resolution in accordance with all policy, guidelines, and quality standards as per our service level agreement. As well, Coordinators analyze claims to determine if eligibility requirements and claim filing requirements are met and make determinations based on the type of claim. Also, there is a responsibility to achieve the expected level of service as required based on our Service Level Agreement. Additionally, the expected relocation costs of service delivery must be achieved within the prescribed policy and timeframe.
- Fully bilingual (English and French) for half the roles
- Knowledge in relocation, residential real estate, residential mortgages, legal or banking is an asset
- Familiarity with the accounts payable/receivable process.
- 1-2 years experience with the processing of client claims
- Previous experience in a customer support role through a contact center
- Professional, self-starter with the ability to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required
- Team player who is able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Collaborative style needed
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical and detailed oriented with effective time management skills
- Excellent administrative skills, including record keeping
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints, without direct supervision
|Claims Processing Coordinator||1-2|
|Processing of client claims||1-2|