Change Management Lead
Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for a Change Management Lead! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Change Management Lead
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours
Location: Winnipeg – Hybrid, 2 to 3 days a week form home, 2 to 3 days on site.
Job ID number: C1226
Brief description of duties:
- Manage end to end change strategy and implementation for company-wide projects that span technology, business, 3rd party vendors and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project managers and Business Leads to customize change solutions for relevant project
- Develop change management plans and own the execution of the change management strategy for functional and company-wide initiatives
- Co-ordinate overall change management initiatives across the organization to minimize change fatique
- Develop key messaging, training and communications that align with the mission of the Project and change management plan
- Provide coaching, guidance, and support to key stakeholders and/or leadership as they lead their teams through change using industry best practices, work with project team, stakeholders, and the business to analyze, redesign and communicate business processes as required
- Lead the change and process improvement segments for business or system changes; facilitate process improvement discussions and support the analysis of future state processes
- Post-Secondary education in a related field.
- PROSCI or other recognized change management certification required
- 7+ years direct experience in project and change management: in particular, delivering change, communications & process solutions.
- Familiarity with traditional and agile project management methodologies required
- Project Management experience an asset
- Financial industry experience an asset
- Knowledge of Lean improvement methodologies an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time, measured results.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement in change and analysis of individual and team readiness
- Experience in creating and executing change strategies, tools & plans with multiple dependencies, inputs, and outputs
- Experience with developing and delivering training in support of change
- Knowledgeable user of common desktop applications (M/S Access, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Project, etc.) and other MS Windows applications such as Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work with internal clients at all levels.
- Able to present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Service oriented.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
|Job Category||Change Manager|
|PROSCI or other recognized change management certification||Must have|