We are looking for a Change Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Change Analyst
Term: 2-years – 37.5 hours
Location: Remote – sometimes on-site (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal)
Job ID number: C1271
Brief description of duties:
As part of the Transformation Office (TO) Enterprise Change and Transformation team, the Senior Change Analyst, Medium Segment Strategy service provider acts and embraces all aspects of being a change ambassador and champion for the client’s transformation.
The resource will occasionally be expected to work in office. Most work will be virtual but there may be in-person meetings from time to time. There is no requirement to be in the office a set number of days/week.
- Work in conjunction with Data team, HR, Marketing and Transformation Office to identify, collect and structure transformation data and measures
- Meet leaders and teams where they are to be able to translate change efforts into accessible and well understood language, visuals, stories, can identify how/when to use proxy data for sake of rapid prototyping and iteration
- Analyze behavioral data and trends, identify opportunities, and recommend actions to improve engagement and adoption
- Recommend KPIs to support established OKRs, analyze and measure the effectiveness of business transformation processes and develops sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business process improvements
- Help assess and evaluate how to prioritize potential improvements based on contextual capacity for change within business units
- Monitor analytics and metrics results and communicate limitations of data, provide context for how/when directional data is good enough,
- Provide advice and expertise to help develop creative transformational and cultural solutions
- Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data, evaluate and communicate pros/cons/constraints of data and application of benchmarks in context
- Business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value
- Comfort combining both qualitative and quantitative analysis to solve business problems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Nice to haves:
- Proven track record taking part in complex organizational transformation programs
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organizational skills;
- Ability to quickly understand and gauge corporate climate and culture and modify change approach and plans for higher likelihood of success/adoption based on context.
- Excellent organizational consulting, customer service, and facilitation skills at all levels within the organization.
|Job Category||Change Analyst|