We are looking for a Business Systems/Process Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Systems/Process Analyst
Term: 12-month – 37.5 hours
Location: REMOTE ANYWHERE IN CANADA but working EST time zone.
Job ID number: C1199
Brief description of duties:
The process analyst will be responsible to: –
- Work with all technology domain areas leaders and subject matter experts to understand and document the current state processes and how they relate support the IT General Controls (ITGCs).
- Identify process gaps and collaborate with stakeholders to develop future state processes, ensuring full alignment to industry standards and COBIT 5 framework.
- Ensure consistency of documentation, which includes process maps, workflow diagrams, RASCI charts, detailed processes and procedures, across all technology domain areas and obtain all necessary approvals.
- Document current state and future state processes.
- Workflow diagrams, RASCI charts and detailed processes and procedures.
- Approvals of final state processes from key stakeholders and sponsors.
- Solid understanding of any of the following – IT Risk Management in Technology domains: · Service Management · Change Management · Resiliency and Recovery · Information Security · User Access Management · Data Management · Project Delivery · IT Governance
- Strong process analysis skills, with experience designing processes related to Technology Risk Governance including, more specifically, technology controls.
- Experience with COBIT 5 is highly preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with industry frameworks such as ICOFR, IFRS17, OSFI, SOC2, ISO, CIS, SWIFT, NIST is an asset.
- In-depth understanding of design principals for technology controls
|Job Category||Business Systems Analyst|