We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Term: 6 months contract with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid: 3 days a week
Job ID number: C1288
Brief Description of Duties:
Onboarding of CNB apps to one or more of the IAM services namely ServiceNow, Sailpoint Access Manager, RBC CyberArk and authentication (SSO, AzureAD)
- Work with business partners and application teams across RBC Enterprise to explain the onboarding process and document requirements/ assist the teams with end-to-end onboarding process
- Work with business partners and application teams to ensure data remediation is completed.
- Participate in all aspects of onboarding testing as requested by the onboarding team
- Provide support with tasks and ad hoc requests as required
- Report on onboarding progress and metrics
- Participate in internal/external audits, establish, monitor, and coordinate action plans
- ServiceNow, Sailpoint Access Manager, CyberArk, Azure AD, understanding of cloud identity, Requirements gathering, good technical skills. Candidate will work with different business areas to onboard apps to the multiple IAM services to meet risk controls and RBC Security standards
Must Have Skills:
- Undergraduate degree coupled with identity management experience in a large organization, preferably a financial institution. Preferably 2-3 years of experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- CISSP or other IAM-specific certifications
- 2 or more IAM services knowledge
- Knowledge of business line(s)’ business applications/processes
- IT standards, methodologies and audit requirements
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communication skills along with strong presentation skills. Ability to determine the information and communication needs of the stakeholders and project.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational, project management and time management capabilities.
- Deadline-driven and results-oriented; able to meet consistently high-quality standards while handling a variety of tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate across functions and businesses.
|Job Category||Business Systems Analyst|