We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Remote for now – Ottawa
Job ID number: C1352
Brief description of duties:
- Work with a team of system analysts to deliver bug/fixes, operational enhancements, and new functionality to existing in-house software.
- Translate business requirements into viable technical solutions.
- Collaborate with other infrastructure groups within the organization
- Use best practices and coding standards. Ensure implementations follow proper corporate design, development, and deployment standards and adhere to corporate security policies.
- Conduct thorough unit testing documenting test results. Design and implement the automated unit testing framework as required. Collaborate with the Testing team for testing of overall technical solution.
- Ensure all changes are developed in a secure source control process, allowing for deployment and rollback of releases where necessary.
- Define levels of security/access control required for the technical solutions within and across non-production environments.
- Leads/Assists in the deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications, utilizing modern DevSecOps practices
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develops strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Support go-live activities to transition to Production.
- Perform knowledge transfer to the Solution Support team to ensure product sustainability.
- Collaborate with Solutions Support team(s) and contribute to Level 3 Support activities for Incident and Problem resolution as required.
- 7+ years experience in IT systems development, full software Lifecycle or related experience
- 7+ years experience building APIs and web applications in C# (.Net Framework, .Net Core, .Net)
- 7+ years experience programming for SQL Server (or relevant Oracle)
- Experience with systems utilizing Event Sourcing and projections
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming principles
- 3+ years designing, coding, and testing single-page applications utilizing the Angular v4+ framework utilizing Bootstrap v4/v5
|Job Category||Business Systems Analyst|
|IT systems development, full software Lifecycle or related experience||7+|
|Building APIs and web applications in C# (.Net Framework, .Net Core, .Net)||7+|
|Designing, coding, and testing single-page applications utilizing the Angular v4+ framework utilizing Bootstrap v4/v5||3+|