We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1044
Brief description of duties:
Regulatory reporting – BA/BSA required to assist in establishing data governance deliverables for Finance regulatory reporting. Individual will work with business and IT to establish critical data elements, data lineage, business analysis etc.
Typical Day in Role:
- Reports to the Director – Regulatory Risk Governance and is responsible for supporting the execution of the Global Finance day-to-day data management
Partners with technology and the Enterprise Data Office for the delivery of any tools required for data governance and attestation operations.
- Works with IT partners and source providers to identify data attributes and identification of critical data elements.
- Able to pull data through SQL or other applications and have a good knowledge of business analysis.
- Works in conjunction with data consumers and Domain stakeholders to establish data quality rules, standards and thresholds, to ensure appropriate data quality monitoring practices are in place.
- Establish data quality rules for identified CDEs and work with the data office in establishing data quality monitoring. Involves rules, testing etc.
- Document source to target mappings and technical metadata for CDEs. Ensure documentations is uploaded to Collibra. Obtain sign-off from assets owners.
- Establish SLAs and document IT data controls for all sources and targeted assets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong data management by ensuring finance groups adhere to the data risk policy and data standards.
- Developing and maintaining standards as required relating to data quality, issue management and change management for Global Finance data that align with bank policies.
- Lead the identification and root-cause analysis of data quality and attestation issues arising through the data and attestation process chain, from source system to final reporting.
- Prioritizing data and attestation issues and collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to address and remediate issues in a timely manner based on priority and severity.
- Tracks and reports on data and attestation governance work to milestones and progress.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or BSA
- 7+ years’ experience as a manager, leading teams and projects
- 5+ years’ experience with identification of CDEs, data lineage (source to target mappings), data quality and issue management
- 5+ years of proven knowledge on data risk policy and data standards
|Job Category||Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst|
|Business Analyst or BSA||7+|
|Experience as a manager, leading teams and projects||7+|
|Experience with identification of CDEs, data lineage (source to target mappings), data quality and issue management||7+|
|Knowledge on data risk policy and data standards||5+|