We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Term: 6-month – 40 hours
Location: Toronto – Hybrid – on-site 2 days a week
Job ID number: C1231
Brief description of duties:
Working in the Data Management department, the candidate’s work will be focused on a large data initiative that involves integration of data from multiple sources into a Master Data Management (MDM) platform (upstreaming data).
- Act as an expert for business development
- Traditional BSA – defining and document requirements for BSA related work
- Understanding business process, business requirements, and working with performance team to understand what they need and how to overcome challenges that arise
- Dealing with investment operations (accounting)
- Previous projects with Master Data management (MDM) implementation and integration
HIGHLY PREFERRED MDMs:
– Eagle Pace or Snowflake or IHS Markit EDM or Matrix IDM or GoldenSource
- Strong data analysis/management skills, especially in SQL, data mapping, data modeling , best practices for MDM, etc.
- Capital markets or investment experience – focus on front-office and accounting
Nice to haves:
- Experience with investment-related applications (Eagle Pace, Bloomberg, MSCI BarraOne, Mpower, Murex, Sophis, Charles River)
- Shops: HOOPP, CPPIB, OMERS, Manulife investments, OTPP, AIMCO, other pension companies
|Job Category||Business Systems Analyst|
|Master Data management (MDM) implementation and integration||4+|
|Eagle Pace or Snowflake or IHS Markit EDM or Matrix IDM or GoldenSource||4+|