We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Term: 12-month Contract
Location: Remote for now – Toronto
Job ID number: C1399
Brief description of duties:
As a Digital Analyst, you will work closely with the client Wealth Management and Investments business partners and technology teams to enable the business strategy through digital capabilities and the delivery of marketing, sales and distribution, product development, and operations initiatives.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Analyze functional, non-functional, usability/user experience requirements to ensure story-readiness.
- Performing business, systems, functional, and data analysis
- Provide specifications as needed by the team, and dependent teams, including, business process, logical data model, data flow, and sequence diagrams.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, product owners, and development team to articulate business goals
- Support the product owner to ensure complete acceptance criteria are captured and understood by the Development team (Devs and QM)
- Supporting training and solution implementation activities
- Contributing feedback and improvement ideas at regular retrospectives
- Ensuring requirements and analysis processes, best practices, and tools are known and followed
- Coaching and mentoring other Team Members to build overall competency of the team
- Experience with the Agile framework, and user stories
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong planning, organization, analytical/problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, Results-Oriented, Progressive, and a Team Player
- Preference (not mandatory) for those with Salesforce experience, with one or more of:
- Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud, Einstein, Financial Services Cloud
- Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce Voice
- Proficient at data modeling, data mapping, SQL, and ETL data integration (strong desired but not mandatory)
- Proven ability to build trust with business partners
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence
|Job Category||Business Systems Analyst|