We are looking for a Business Performance Consultant! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Performance Consultant
Term: 6-month open to convert into Full-time
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1248
Brief description of duties:
- Develop, maintain, and execute on project plans, timelines, milestones, and deliverables for all aspects of the performance management lifecycle for senior leaders, including technology,, communications, learning, and stakeholder support.
- measures and track performance KPIs and provide metrics
- Collaborate with teams and functions to build reports to track performance across all operational metrics of the business unit
- Develop automated solutions (i.e., business intelligence, dashboards reports, and data extracts) that provide complete, accurate, and timely insights to enable the business unit to meet their goals
- Serve as an advisor to our senior leaders, problem solving on business and technology to improved business performance
- Perform standard and advanced coordination and administrative duties such as setting up meetings, leading and participating in calls, taking notes, and summarizing action items. Create business presentations for senior executives with overall meeting support
- Inform and influence business strategies and preparation.
- Continually evaluate operational structures and processes and identify potential areas for efficiency building
- Oversee overall portfolio financials
- Technology consulting background
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication
|Job Category||Business Performance Consultant|
|Business Performance Consultant||5+|