Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: Contract – 12 months with extension
Location: Toronto – 3-days a week on-site but must be flexible as needed
Job ID number: C1319
Brief Description on Duties:
The Order Set Lead is responsible for leading an interdisciplinary team of analysts through the requirements gathering, design and build of computerized order sets. In addition, this leader is responsible for coordinating with clinical stakeholders to ensure that order sets are developed and maintained in accordance with best practices and regulatory requirements.
The following responsibilities are the anticipated activities that will need to be completed. As the project transitions from planning to implementation, these are subject to change to meet the requirements of the organizations:
- Collaborate with clinical stakeholders, such as physicians, nurses, and pharmacists, to develop and maintain order sets in Meditech Expanse.
- Ensure that electronic order sets are designed and implemented in accordance with clinical best practices, regulatory requirements, and relevant Meditech best practices.
- Apply knowledge and lessons learned from other Meditech CPOE implementations to ensure optimal CPOE outcomes.
- Ongoing guidance and knowledge transfer to team members regarding CPOE build and implementation.
- Manage the review and approval process for electronic order sets, working closely with clinical leadership and subject matter experts to ensure that they meet their needs and requirements.
- Coordinate the testing and validation of order sets (for usability and end to end process flow), working closely with clinical informatics, professional practice, providers, clinical teams / committees to ensure that they function as intended.
- Coordinate project activities / progress with the assigned project manager.
- Leading the development of training and support to clinical staff on the use of order sets in Meditech Expanse.
- Maintain documentation of order set development, style guides, testing, and implementation activities.
- Order Sets experience
Nice to Haves:
- MEDITECH experience
- CPOE experience
|Job Category||Business Analyst|