We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 12 months contract with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid
Job ID number: C1281
Brief Description of Duties:
Business group: GWMS – Quality Assurance – works closely with Wealth and Asset Management BLs, test everything for them; eg. vendor applications, in house development applications, providing support to all their testing needs
Project: We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our team and work on the PIC Reporting for our Mpower platform. In this role, you will be responsible for testing/ analyzing the changes in downstream processing on our trading platforms within our UAT and Production environments and providing support to the Operations team
Candidate Value Proposition:
You will also work closely with the Operations and Development teams to ensure that the new requirements are effectively integrated into the steady state platforms.
Typical Day in Role:
Analyze the new business requirements and collaborate with technical teams on data flow from the source application to make sure it meets new requirements
Identify gaps between the new requirements and the capabilities within the current state platform
Collaborate with the development and project teams to create a plan for integrating the new requirements into the current state platform.
Develop use cases and user stories to effectively communicate requirements to the development team
Participate in the design and execution of test scenarios to ensure that the new requirements are being effectively integrated.
Perform user regression testing to ensure existing functionality continues to be unaffected by the new regulation integration.
Provide regular status updates to project leads, management, and stakeholders
- Experience in a Business Analyst role, preferably in a technology environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Subject matter expert in investment industry regulations as Canadian/ US equity and fixed income trading
- Experience with data analysis and modeling tools, and SQL
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
|Job Category||Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst|