We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: Contract – 12 months with extension
Location: Toronto– Hybrid – three days a week
Job ID number: C1369
Brief Description on Duties
Background: We provide the strategic, stakeholder and business connection for informatics products and services specifically required for the technical development, sourcing, manufacturing, quality control and supply of our products as well as the support of production assets and capabilities. The integrated supply operational value chain connects through planning, management and operations, through to internal and external partnering, the commercial and patient interface, and is underpinned and optimized through data & analytics.
About the role: You will be assigned to a program called DS MES CORE. There are two MES platforms (DS MES Core Syncade and DS MES Core Opcenter) within the program. This role mainly focuses on the DS MES Core Syncade platform and extends into DS MES Core Opcenter for drafting and maintaining Global URS. Responsibilities: Conducts MES user requirements workshops to gather user requirements from drug substance sites. Drafts the user stories and solution proposals. Acts as an interface between business and (ERP) IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives / Deliver functionality to and satisfy user stories. Collaborate with Business Stakeholders, Product Owner and Development Team – Tester, Developer, IT Architects, external Vendors. Strives for business processes harmonization across our drug substance sites by propagating common standardized MES systems and technologies that are in line with the cross- functional or Informatics strategies and architectures. Work with vendors to develop Functional specifications for MES functionalities. Ensures delivered product meets the user’s expectations. Define and manage product backlog for future MES Core release in ServiceNow system using Agile Development methodology Support Change and Release management by managing change requests and conducting change request alignment as a part of network alignment Grow and implement technical knowledge in MES system and interfacing applications (like ERP, SLIMS etc..) in order to display skills and capabilities. Support project manager and product manager on additional project requests like defining timelines for the associated tasks. Demonstrate ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy and able to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity. Demonstrate knowledge of current GxP requirements and documentation standards, with the ability to write validation docs Managing communications with multiple business units as well as internal IT cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical GxP manufacturing processes.
- Minimum two years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry with MES systems as Business Analyst or MES Recipe Designer.
- Preferably Emerson Syncade but prior experience with any other MES systems like Pharmasuite/Opcenter/PAS-X will also be considered Project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of Agile and scrum methodologies under SAFe.
- Experience with interfaces with ERP (SAP) and integration technologies (e.g. Mulesoft).
- Constantly looking for improvements in ways of working (Process/tools/organization) and works independently.
- Familiar with IT system validation processes.
- Working knowledge of Google collaboration suite
- Ability to understand technical processes, with strong communication skills and the ability to train/coach others.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to distill complex technical information into non technical language. Experience with AP ALM, ServiceNow and Agile way of working / delivery Good communication skills – fluent in written and spoken english.
- 2+ years Pharmaceutical industry with MES systems as Business Analyst or MES Recipe Designer.
- Knowledge of GXP Processes
- Strong agile and scrum methodologies under SAFE
- Able to work with global teams and can adapt quickly; can understand perspective, detail oriented, process driven