We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: Contract – 8 months with extension
Location: Toronto – Hybrid – 2 days a week
Job ID number: C1357
Brief Description on Duties
- Business group: Global Technology Applications (GTA) team, responsible for supporting and delivering system solutions for Front Office, Middle Office, and Regulatory Reporting.
- Project: We are looking for a Business Analyst Specialist to help move forward our strategy and vision. This is a key position in the Global Technology Applications (GTA) team, responsible for supporting and delivering system solutions for Front Office, Middle Office, and Regulatory Reporting. They will be primarily supporting the cloud migration project.
- Reason for request: New resource requirement
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You’ll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
Typical Day in Role:
- The team seeking looking for a senior business analyst with prior experience of data warehousing and reference data management.
- The candidate will be responsible for working with various stake holders and data providers and consumers to understand the business needs and getting them documented and work with the development team to get them successfully implemented.
- Candidate will be engaged in conversations and discussions related to changes in data providers source system and aligning the application to continue processing the data without issues.
- Handling and management of tickets for monthly release cycles, coordinating with business, development team and reporting to management.
- Detailed documentation of requirements and existing processes.
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes.
- End to End communication across source systems and end users for upcoming changes and ensuring everyone is aware and on the same page.
- Understand data migration and process flow
Must Have Skills:
- 5 + years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst managing Applications on the technology end and well versed with end to end of Technology projects.
- Ability to create and document BRD, FRD and traceability Matrix
- Ability to create and run test cases
- 3 + years’ experience within the Capital Markets Industry
- 3+ years’ hands on experience with SQL, able to query data and articulate the data flow.
- Recent hands-on experience in Cloud platform migration and its workings
- Clear understanding of application development life cycle
- Experience writing basic Unix/Linux is an asset
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate business requirements to technical teams (written and verbal)
- Confident subject matter expert
- Takes ownership of deliverables
|Job Category||Business Analyst|