Exciting Business Analyst Opportunity in Toronto! Join our Team and Showcase your Combined Experience as a Business Analyst, Previous experience with regulatory & business projects, and Proficiency in MS Project Plan/PowerBI, Excel & MS Office! If you are interested or know someone who would be a great fit, reach out to us today and refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6 months (with extension) – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid (1-2 days/week)
Job ID number: C1227
Brief Description of Duties:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a complex business line, on a high visibility project. Will have visibility on settlement of various equity derivative projects.
Typical Day in Role
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders to aid in the implementation of the new T+1 settlement project
- Working with stakeholders across Canada and the US
- Conduct proper documentation
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Leverage knowledge of equity products to drive success of project
- Working in an Agile environment
- Work closely with stakeholders within all business functions to assess the current and future states, perform gap analyses, derive business requirements, and design solutions that meets business and regulatory needs.
- Provides expert knowledge of cross-functional and business processes.
- Provides support production issues
Must Have Skills:
- Experience as a BA, including experience with documentation, ability to create workflow diagrams, business requirements, etc.
- Experience with equity derivative products within capital markets (stocks, OTC Options, listed options, structured products)
- Testing/automation experience using both Excel and SQL.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (front to back office within capital markets: developers, traders, etc.). Back-office exposure is most critical, although the role requires some exposure on collaboration with the front office to understand requirements.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to participate in programming or scripting for automated testing is an asset
- Advanced experience with SQL and databases is an asset
- Jira and Confluence experience is an asset
- Able to document and clearly communicate with stakeholders
- Team player
|Job Category||Business Analyst|