We’re looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you’re interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Project Business Analyst
Location: Remote, for now/ Toronto
Job ID number: C1252
Brief description of duties:
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- 3+ years of experience basic knowledge of programming languages to comprehend reading code and basic functions
- 5-7 years of past work experience within Banking or FI. Demonstrating the ability to work with the business groups to create BRDs and/or Jira stories for Credit Card applications
- Any past regulatory experience (for example AML, KYC, IIROC) Related to Credit Cards
- 2-3 years of past project management responsibilities to handle diverse projects, oftentimes simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems, do the necessary research using multiple sources of information, and work with various teams to arrive at workable solutions.
Nice to haves:
- Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
- A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills is necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
- Degrees or certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or related field required.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|