We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6-months – 37.5 hours/Week
Location: Toronto – Hybrid/Remote, twice a week on-site
Job ID number: C1172
Brief description of duties:
- The technical business analyst will create detailed specification documents that will be leveraged for the build.
- The resource will also work with the functional BA, business, and source system BA to analyze the data.
- Communicating with front office, Power BI cloud engineers, Power Platform engineers, FX vendor technology groups, and other internal resources.
- Creating user stories
- Creation of technical requirements, documents, listing, data mapping between source systems.
- Perform data analyses from both internal and external sources (including Wall Street Systems and Order management Systems)
- Work with engineers and technical delivery manager to define scope
- Collaborate with business users and functional business analyst to translate the business requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Draft user stories and acceptance criteria in parallel for system integration testing
- Gather any new technical requirements specific to other regions
- Assist the project team to create reports of testing results
- Leverage knowledge of quality assurance best practices
- Capital Markets Business Analyst experience, with 3+ years’ recent experience using Front Office Systems
- Working experience in FX and Fixed Income, with experience in the following asset classes/products being asset: Commodities or Equities
- General knowledge of front to back processes for Trading, as well as knowledge of FX Trading and relative applications, e.g., Wallstreet FX, Kondor +, other industry FX systems
- Hands – on Database knowledge, using Oracle and SQL
- Good working knowledge of Agile project delivery, creation of user stories and acceptance
Nice to haves:
- Experienced with Order Management Systems (one or more of: Celer, Fidessa, ION, etc.)
- Hands on knowledge of Power BI is added advantage
- Nice to have cloud / Power Platform experience (Azure preferred)
- Good communication
- Detail orientation
- Takes initiative
|Job Category||Business Analyst|