We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6-month contract to hire – 37.5 hours
Location: Hybrid – Once a week on-site
Job ID number: C1111
Brief description of duties:
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst with 3 years of experience delivering Salesforce CRM solutions with hands-on experience configuring Salesforce in the following areas: users, profiles, permission sets, role hierarchy, validation rules, sharing rules, reports and dashboards
- Extensive knowledge of authoring user stories in JIRA, documenting related artifacts on Confluence and generating process flow diagrams through applications such as Visio, Gliffy & Draw.io
- Experience leading discovery sessions with multiple Business and Technology stakeholders to elicit and capture business requirements and processes. Including the definition of user personas, epics, and user stories.
- Ability to design elegant solutions for highly complex problems that can include changes to Technology as well as changes to existing Business processes.
- Previous experience with Data Loader, SF Inspector
- Ability to write/create queries using SOQL Queries
- Possess a Salesforce UX centered focus, in addition to a familiarity on aspects of UI design such as creating mockups and wireframes
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Experience on a Salesforce Implementation through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate with senior leaders from Business and Technology to design long-term Business-Technology roadmap for individual Salesforce orgs
- Proficiency with using agile methodologies and rapid prototyping to rapidly deliver incremental value.
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross functional teams using agile methodologies such as SCRUM/Kanban
|Delivering Salesforce CRM solutions