We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contact
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6-month contract – 37.5 hours
Location: Hybrid – 1-day per week on-site
Job ID number: C1092
Brief description of duties:
The Business Analyst would work with the business and technical teams on operational change on the collection, use, storage of personal information of Quebec residents. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing functional requirements for the retention & destruction of personal information and documenting the business impacts on the changes being introduced. They may also be called on to prepared process flows.
They will work on a regulatory project. Specifically, Bill 64 which is introducing amendments to Quebec’s privacy law, setting new standards for individual privacy rights, like the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- BA/BSA Experience
- Experience with requirements definition
- Process Flows
- Visio, Jira, Confluence, MS Office
- Experience with Regulatory Projects (preferably privacy related regulatory projects)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Privacy related regulatory projects such as Bill 64, GDPR, or similar
- Prior experience in the financial sector
|Job Category||Business Analyst|