We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 12-month – 35 hours
Location: Saint-Hyacinthe, QC, Quebec City, QC Preferred. While they prefer a hybrid model, we can stipulate if people are good and only want to work remote.
Job ID number: C1041
Brief description of duties:
Stimulating challenge as part of the Contact Billing program which aims to deploy a new collection system across all the client’s companies/provinces.
The role of the IT business analyst is to understand business needs and issues to identify the best options for configuring the Guidewire Billing Center software package, integrating with our APIs and/or adapting to new features. The IT business analyst works in collaboration with the development team and businesspeople in an Agile work environment.
This position is based in Saint-Hyacinthe or Quebec (5 days/week, base 35 hours/week) in the Software Engineering team. Hybrid work environment (mainly telecommuting, presence in the office according to the needs of the team).
- In collaboration with business stakeholders, understanding and reviewing the business requirements to ensure that everything is complete before the functional analysis.
- Facilitate the selection and analysis of the best technology options/solutions considering mandate objectives, budget commitments and delivery deadlines.
- Develop detailed requirements by considering business needs, the operation of the Guidewire software package, the existence of features already in place and other constraints or desired positioning in the medium to long term.
- Collaborate with the different groups within IT, identify the best solutions to improve existing processes and act as an intermediary between IT, users, and managers at different hierarchical levels.
- Support business stakeholders with the testing strategy
- Write reference documents, review existing documentation (requirements, business rules, test plans).
- Help users assess and plan the workload associated with projects.
- Skills for time and priority management
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical mind
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Customer orientation
Nice to haves:
- Have already made requirements in a software configuration context
- Practical knowledge in Agile mode
- Bilingualism: English, French (Highly preferred but not necessarily as must have. It’s an asset).
- Knowledge of GuideWire Billing Center is an asset as well as knowledge of an accounts receivable application.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Guidewire billing centre configuration||4-6|