We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours/week
Job ID number: C1212
Brief description of duties:
- Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting, gathering and documenting business needs in the form of user stories, acceptance criteria and requirements.
- The BA, along with the Product Owner will drive SME discussions to define future processes and requirements.
- Manages team backlog and refinement user stories.
- Gains knowledge about e2e business processes including data requirements and integrations. After understanding the end user business needs, clearly communicate that with other team members/ teams along with fully documenting it in the project documentation.
- Create and update business process maps.
- Perform data mapping from source system to target system and identify any gaps.
- Maintain team backlog and keep all information/ status of trackers up to date.
- Has knowledge of industry standards and best practices in regards to business analysis.
- Acts as the first line of contact for both Testing and Configuration Developer(s).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Knowledge of Clinical Trials.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Background in software development and agile ways of working.
- Requirement Gathering and Documentation skills
- Experience within the Healthcare/Clinical or Pharma industry
- Great Communication Skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Requirement Gathering and||5|