Posted 6 months ago
We are looking for a Business Analyst! Reach out if you are interested and feel free to refer friends/colleagues!
Type of Employment: Contract
Title: Business Analyst
Term: 6-month – 37.5 hours
Job ID number: C1203
Brief description of duties:
- ‘T+1 Settlement’
- Summary: Regulatory initiative that will enable funds to move from T+2 to T+1 settlement by year 2024.
- Study the regulations
- Determine the impact on the client systems
- Current state and future state analysis; gap analysis
- Develop requirements to close the gaps
- Work with various teams and systems to implement the changes
- Need a Senior BA due to the complex system interactions; multiple cross-functional systems
- Strong leadership; independence
- Excellent communication, negotiation, facilitation; strong stakeholder management as there are lots of different groups and external entities involved
- Strong process-orientation; is able to see the connections and integrations between different processes and also the bigger picture of how it all fits together
- Technically savvy; able to talk comfortably with developers and other technical staff
- A financial BA with experience in trading, settlement, equities, securities, mutual funds, etc.
- Experience with T+2 settlement from 2016-17 would be an asset
- Broadridge experience would be an asset, as this is the core system impacted
- Wealth Management experience is nice to have
|Job Category||Business Analyst|